Why Graduate Studies at Guelph?
Our department provides opportunities for graduate study with world-leading researchers in many areas of physics. Whether you are a current Guelph student, from another Canadian University, or an International student, we are actively seeking enthusiastic and well-motivated graduate students in all areas. You are strongly encouraged to contact faculty directly to inquire about specific research projects and opportunities for further study.
Areas of study
- Applied Phyiscs
- Astrophyiscs and Gravitation
- Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics
- Biophysics (Specialization)
- Chemical Physics
- Condensed Matter and Materials Physics
- Phyiscs Education
- Planetary Surface Exploration
- Subatomic Physics
Award winning faculty
- John Dutcher
- Carl Svensson